If this is your first travel adventure, I suggest you start planning 3-4 months in advance, depending on the time you plan to go.
December and January are high season months with school and Christmas holidays. Although everyone would like to go there at the time, it is not the best time to visit Australia.
These pages below show you how to choose the best period which places to add to the itinerary, how to combine the various means of transport between them, saving time and money:
- Best times to go to Australia
- How to choose the period and what are the best places month by month based on your travel plan.
- The basics for planning your journey efficiently.
- Detailed information on timing for location, destination, and how to get around Australia.
- Cre tailored travel itinerary
- My 84 page guide to create the itinerary: 15 pages to plan, 60 pages of detailed itinearies with 36 options to customize the itinerary in Australia. The book is complete with all the resources, travel sites and search and booking tools.
How to move around Australia
If you make a mistake in choosing how to move around Australia and therefore to use expensive or dispresive means of transport, you risk spending more time going from one destination to another than visiting the place and enjoying your holiday.
To help you choose, here are these items:
- Getting around in Australia
- From internal flights to car and camper rental to travel by bus and train. The best vehicle is always the car. But the secret is knowing how to optimize the times using possibly all the various options available.
- How to find great flights to Australia
- The best sites of you inside Australia
- The next step after flying to Australia is to book domestic flights to shape the itinerary. Here you find the best sites for flights.
- Best car and motorhome rentals in Australia
- If you choose to drive in Australia, you need to book a car or motorhome online. where to book with the best offers without paying either deposit or cancellation or modification costs.